To register as a student and apply for exemptions, applicants must obtain registration and exemption forms from CICMG Secretariat at a fee of GH¢150.00. Completed forms should be returned to the Secretariat together with subscription fee of GH¢150 .00. Applicants who qualify for admissions and exemptions would be required to pay the applicable registration and exemption fees. An applicant must be at least 18 years and possess any of the following:
Recognized Degree(s), HND, Diplomas, G/ABCE DBS, ICA (GH), ACIB, CIMA, ACCA and other professional Qualifications.
STUDENTS REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Submission of Application in Person or by Post
- Photocopy of any birth identity (passport, national ID, birth certificate, NHIS ID, etc.)
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original transcript for graduates
- Original and photocopy of educational certificate(s)
The examination is in three (3) levels. Level 1 must be completed before moving on to Levels 2 and 3 in that order.
- Principle of Credit Management
- Business Communication and Personal Skills
- Quantitative Tools in Business
- Commercial Law
- Management Information Systems
- Credit Management – Lending
- Business Environment
- Export & International Credit Management
- Laws Governing Credit Practice
- Accounting Principles
- Trade Credit Management
- Advanced Corporate Lending
- Governance, Risk and Ethics
- Process Improvement
- Debt Recovery Procedure and Practice
- Credit Practise
The exemption policy stands as follows: BSc Adm., B. Com, BBA, BMS, B.Ed. BA, MBA, MSc, EMBA, MA, CCA, ACIB, ACCA, ICA, CIMA, CIM and PMP.
NB: Exemptions are granted only in the Levels 1 & 2 of the new programme on subject for subject basis.
The examination centres include Accra and Kumasi.
Examinations are held in January, June and November. There is no order for selection of courses for examination registration; however, candidates are expected to complete one level before proceeding to the next. Exams registration opens in March for June diet, August for November diet and September for January diet.
For further enquiries contact: Email: admissions@cicmgh. or Mobile No.: 0302951768/0244045254
PAYMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS A STUDENT
Payments can be made into any of the below this bank:
Access Bank Account No.: 0240223317411 UPSA High Street Branch
Account Name: Chartered Institute of Credit Management (Ghana)
Pay via Mobile Money Number 0244045254